The SPI-Tronic 3600 with 0.01° Resolution & SPC Output - the advanced generation of the very popular SPI 360 Digital Level
- Instant LCD display with resolution of 0.01° up to ±10°
- SPC output and greater accuracy
- Multi functional Digital Level, 360° Pro tractor and Inclinometer.
- Instant LCD display of level, tilt, true vertical or any angle in between.
- Deviation from the true plane is measurable through full 360° (4 x 90°).
- Floating zero! Provides zero selection anywhere within its 360° range.
- Hold button freeze! Displays reading for convenient out of sight measurements.
- Reset plus Superset self-calibration modes
- High-impact machined aluminum frame houses a rugged electronic sensor, custom circuitry and the liquid crystal display
- Top plate has V-groove for accurate registration on curved or cylindrical surfaces.
- Tapped #6-32 holes in base-plate for special mountings.
- Operates on standard 9V Alkaline battery for up to 500 hours of operation. Battery included.
- Plastic storage case included.
- Low battery indicator. Automatic shutoff
The optional SPC Cable and Foot-switch (31-041-7) connects a PRO 3600 to a computer for Statistical Process Control and allows reading to be sent when foot switch is depressed. Includes foot switch, 9 pin female connector with a 4' cable and 8' cable that connects to the level.
The Pro 3600 Data Logger Software (31-029-2) allows you to record data from the Pro 3600 Digital level to a Windows Computer. Recording can be triggered with an SPI footswitch, After data is collected, the Export" key will send it to an existing Microsoft® Excel program for future analysis.
31-040-9 Pro 3600 Specifications:
|| 360° (4 x 90°)
||0.01° (0° to ±10°)
0.10° (10° to 90°)
||0 - 10° ± 0.05°
10 - 80° ± 0.20°
80 - 90° ± 0.10°
|Cross Axis Error:
|Operating Temperature Range:
||–5° to +50° C
|Storage Temperature Range:
||–20° to +65° C
||6.0" x 1.2" x 2.3" H
|Serial Port Connector Type:
10 Pin, Rectangular