Totally water proof (9m/30’ head of water)
- MLP-120 LD Pipe Laser with 6" legs
- MLP-120 Large carrying case (holds trivet etc.)
- Battery, 7.2V NiCad (Makita type)
- 12VDC Auto Charger - 1 hour recharge
- RC-120 Remote control for MLP120
- MLP-120 Leg set w/holder 8, 10, 12" (200, 250, 300mm ) (4 ea.)
- Adjustable target assy. for 6-8" (150-200mm) pipes
- Large target insert for 8-12" (200 - 300mm) pipes
- MLP-120 Cradle w/pole clamp, top handle, 5/8-11 mount
- MLP-120 Adjustable height trivet
- MLP-120 User manual - English
Rugged design for harsh job conditions
MLP 120 is built to be strong and job-site
tough. The round all aluminum
housing insures perfect sealing plus
provides a rugged protection enclosure
for the mechanics, optics
and electronics of the MLP 120. MLP 120 is
to a depth of 9m (30’) head of water.
Working with MLP 120 you will realize
what “easy-to-use” really
- All features of the MLP 120 can be controlled by
an IR remote
- The MLP 120 is so small that it will
fit into a 120mm (4 3⁄4”) pipe.
- The MLP 120 uses a high intensive red
LED display (not LCD), which can
be seen from the top of the manhole.
- The display shows: % slope entered,
left-right line adjust position,
travel range, battery capacity and cross
- An optional string-line loop or hook
for simple alignment is available
The MLP 120 control panel is easy to use! Five tactile
- Increases the grade.
- Decreases the grade.
- Lateral alignment left.
- Lateral alignment right.
- On/Off Power key.
Easy to set up
The MLP 120 features a built in rear
folding carrying handle and only
rough set up:
- Full self-leveling System: SL range +55% to -20%, no need to tilt the
- Self calibrating.
- Large cross axis compensation ±10%.
Unique full range self leveling
The MLP 120 does
have to be tilted for
grades greater than 10%,
like most other pipe
This feature saves time and
makes setup easier.
Customize the MLP 120
Unlike other pipe lasers the
120 has built-in user
options in the software
that your local
Examples of softwareoptions:
- Change the LED display to read % or ‰.
- Slope lock - allows the grade to be changed from the remote control.
- Disable the remote control.
- Enable direct drive so the beam moves
simultaneously with the grade
entered and more.