- Grades in both X- and Y-axis.
- Reversing the grade setting (±).
- Rotation (electronic) of optical axis.
- Manual/Automatic selection.
- Lateral adjustment, Left/Right for ML4V.
- Selection of rotational speed.
- Brightness of display.
- ML-4VD Rotation Laser Dual Slope
- ML-2/3/4 Carrying case
- HS-10 handheld receiver w. clamp
- Battery, 7.2V NiCad (Makita type)
- 110-130VAC Wall charger - 1 hour recharge
- RC-4 Remote control for ML-4
- ML 4 User Manual English
All ML4 models are built to
be strong and job-site tough. The
unit is mounted in sealed waterproof aluminium housing, in
fact the laser will
run if submerged 3 m. The housing has an
handle for ease of handling
Ease of set up
Setting up the laser is very
simple. Just place the laser
horizontal, then the automatic self-leveling
the beam’s position up or down.
Power save feature
Whenever the ML4 is
placed in the case the power is turned
The ML4 on-board battery
is a standard 7.2V NiCad rechargeable battery,
such as Makita
type.The battery is easy to exchange without any
battery is widely available from tool
outlets or via your Mikrofyn dealer at
|Technical Specifications ML4>|
|Working distance:||>400 m radius|
|Accuracy:||2 mm / 100 m|
|Levelling range:||± 18%|
|Grade adjustment range:||ML 4 X: -10% to +12% |
Y: -10% to +10%
|Can be reversed (±) manually or by remote
|Lateral adjustment left/right for ML 4V:||± 18% Manual or by remote
|Optical axis rotation:||± 18% Electronic. Manual or by
|Rotational speed:||100-900 rpmIn steps of 100
Diode: 670 nm
Maximum output: 1 mW
diameter: 12 mm
Optics and windows are AR
|Battery:||7.2 V NiCd rechargeable 1.4
Completely recharged in less than one hour.
time approximately 30 hours.
|Dimensions (L*W*H):||17 x 17 x 24 cm|
|Weight with battery:||5 kg|